Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yet another new day......

Well, friends and neighbors, it seems that I have survived yet another day of bullshit and self loathing. I found out the other day that my ex has moved on and has another partner now, and it just about killed me - why, after nearly three months, do I still give a fuck? Seriously, somebody tell me, because I can't figure it out. I still have had zero luck in the job hunting department, but I am definitely getting used t that by now - it has, after all, been four months since I worked. I definitely need to get out of this fucking house for a little bit and go do something besides hang out with my roommates. I have been making some new friends on Facebook, of all places, and I guess that is something positive - I haven't had much good to say lately. I'm still depressed all the fucking time over the lack of job and funding, and I'm still incredibly lonely out here, even though I am rarely physically alone. All in all, 2011 can pretty much just suck my dick. Apparently this post is gonna be super short, because I just can't think of anything else worth typing.

Peace out, homies,
Groverat

No comments:

Post a Comment