Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tiger Woods......really?

OK, so I know that I use this forum to inform you of the things I think are fucking retarded (yes, I said fucking retarded), but this one is especially irritating. Somebody really needs to explain to me why people are so fascinated by who Tiger Woods is fucking. Why do you care? He's not married to you, and he's probably not fucking you either, so why is it any of your business? He is not a role model, he is not a political figure, he is not important in any way. He fucking plays GOLF! The most boring game on the planet, and he gets paid hundre3ds of millions of dollars a year to endorse products because he is good at a game, not because your children should try to be him. He's young, rich and likes to fuck - what makes him any different from any other young rich guy? Not a fucking thing, that's what. I have an idea - what if people were actually interested in what their kids were doing and learning? What if you took a day off now and then and just hung out? Maybe encourage your kids to do their best, but not to stress if they lose a fucking football game, or miss a basket. All the pressure we put on these kids almost justifies their occasional trips to school with automatic weapons.........just my little opinion......
Groverat

No comments:

Post a Comment