Thursday, September 30, 2010

Official Floridian......

Well, kiddos, I finally did it - I got my official Class E Florida driver's license today....It looks weird, and the number is like 12 miles long, so it will take forever to learn it. But, I have it now, so I can legally work here in FL.....Things are going well overall here, even though I have had some trouble with my job, but oh well, what can ya do? The rent is paid and we have groceries in the house, so it's not all bad. I like it here - the weather is amazing. It was 85 today, with a great breeze coming off the ocean. I've been sitting here this week, smoking fake pot and watching shitty movies on cable - the perfect vacation, don't ya know. It's been great, but I'm ready to go back to work now. Hopefully getting my license today will get me put back on the schedule....I got a ton of shit to do tomorrow, so this is gonna be short and sweet! G'nite!

Groverat

No comments:

Post a Comment